Tuesday, August 5, 2008

How I met my man!!!

The first time I saw Jack I told my friends I was going to marry him! They just laughed and said whatever! The next day I was driving around with my friend and we got a flat tire! I had no clue how to change it so we just sat in the car waiting for someone to stop and help us. After about 5 minutes of waiting Jack pulled up behind us! He got out and fixed my tire! I thanked him and told him since he helped me i'd have to make him dinner. So we had dinner and about 6 weeks later we were engaged! We just barely celebrated our 18th anniversery! Time flies by after 18 years of marriage and five kids later it's still happily ever after!

4 comments:

Fire Family said...

These pics are always the best!! Got a few of myself... ha ha! Great to see you and your family! Can't wait to SEE you all sometime!

Holly Emily Marie said...

Thanks! Ha ha Shaylee put it up even though i said no oh well i guess! Yeah we'll have to get together sometime!!!

Lizzie & Ty said...

Love the pic! I'm so glad to see you have a blog. You have such a cute family! And it was so nice seeing you guys over the forth! I can't believe how grown up Tyler is! He's the only one I didn't see. I don't think I'll ever forget how much lil Rylee had a BIG crush on my brother Greg! It was just the cutest thing ever!!! It reminded me of when I was head over heals in love w/ Zach Scanlan! haha... Well, hope you guys are all doing well!

kimmyh said...

Hey Lolly, it's Bim! Bart and I just got back from a fishing trip on the Snake River and the South Fork (and we visited Yellowstone too), and I thought of you while we were there. I couldn't remember where you were in Idaho, so here I am on the internet to try to look you up and I found you! Glad to see you are doing well. We will have to get in touch!