Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Shaylee Marie

Shaylee is just about to turn 15 in two days! She's going to be a sophmore in high school! She is very outgoing and loves to help people! She loves sports, she plays softball and basketball and likes volleyball as well! She is a good big sister and helps me out with the kids and around the house! Shaylee is our clutz in the family! Well after breaking her elbow twice, falling in a man hole, falling in the river at girls camp then getting hypothermia and double pnamonia what else do you call her?! We're happy she's in our family!

2 comments:

Travis and Bridget Shumaker said...

its my shaylee bo baylee!!! i so agree with everything you said about her!!! ha ha ha. i love your blog!! its way cute. and luvin' the pics. come check out my blog!! :)

Dessa Mae said...

You've got a keeper!! She's a little angel and absolute sweetie!! I'm excited she's going to be playing church volleyball. I'm going to make her into a rockin volleyball star!!!